347 Spring Tr
Rome, WI 54457
With a VERY LIMITED NUMBER of undeveloped waterfront lots remaining, this is a golden opportunity to build the home or cabin of your dreams on beautiful Lake Arrowhead. Excellent north shore property with spot-on southern exposure, located on the tail-end of a quiet cul-de-sac, wooded with both pine (some very large white pine) and oak, offers a panoramic view of the lake (especially from your new lake home), perfect frontage for enjoying the lake, and it's already groomed. Pier permit issued.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: .54 Acre
- Lot Description: Cul-de-sac, Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1764194
- Utilities Available: All underground, Cable, Electricity, Natural gas, Telephone
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.54
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Approved plat map, Can not be divided, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Humke
- Middle School: Alexander
- High School: Nekoosa
Accuracy of information for 347 Spring Tr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Rome Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.