808 Broadway St
Baraboo, WI 53913
This spacious charmer offers all kinds of flexibility and good old-fashioned style with many original features such as hardwood floors, doors, and trim. Huge bedrooms, partially finished lower level, formal dining room plus, eat in kitchen, 30x30 detached garage, and a 3-season porch will meet the needs of a growing family. Within walking distance to our amazing downtown square, this spacious home is ready to become the place your family can build a lifetime of memories.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1762644
- Taxes: $3,475
- Basement: Block Foundation, Full, Partially finished
- Garage: 2 car, Alley Entrance, Detached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: National Folk/Farm house
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Family/Rec.room, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, High Speed Internet, Some window coverings, Tile Floors, Walk-up Attic, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch, Patio
- Elementary School: East
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x18
- Bedroom #2: 10x13
- Bedroom #3: 10x11
- Bedroom #4: 13x13
- Kitchen: 11x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 14x24
- Dining Room: 13x13
- 3-Season: 10x13
- Other3: 14x24
Accuracy of information for 808 Broadway St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.