737 Seneca Pl
Madison, WI 53711
Classic Nakoma home on a gorgeous tree-lined street! Built in 1926, this 4 bedroom Tudor features a new custom kitchen with granite countertops, travertine floors, top of the line appliances & built-in butcher block. Newer family room addition opens to gorgeous brick-paver designed patio overlooking private, landscaped yard. First floor office! Extra details like hardwood floors, built-ins, arched doorways, wood burning fireplace. Walk to restaurants, schools, coffee, or hop on SW bike path to campus/DT.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1759978
- Taxes: $11,884
- Basement: Full, Total finished
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Tudor/Provincial
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, Cable available, Dryer, Great room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water purifier, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: Thoreau
- Middle School: Cherokee
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Family Room: 21x15
- Kitchen: 9x12
- Living/Grt Rm: 13x19
- Dining Room: 13x14
- Rec Room: 18x14
- Office: 9x11
- Master Bedroom: 12x11
- Bedroom #2: 12x13
- Bedroom #3: 10x11
- Bedroom #4: 10x11
Accuracy of information for 737 Seneca Pl, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.