536 N Jefferson St
Lancaster, WI 53813
This home was built when Craftsmanship was King. It glows with stunning hardwood floors. Exquisite trim provides a soft touch. In 2014, the kitchen was completely renovated and a full bath and laundry were added on the main level. The gas stove is high-end; the Sellers are chefs! Mechanicals are all new since 2012. Take a look AND FALL IN LOVE!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1759642
- Taxes: $2,004
- Basement: Other Foundation, Partial, Sump Pump
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features:
- Elementary School: Winskill
- Middle School: Lancaster
- High School: Lancaster
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 9x14
- Bedroom #2: 8x14
- Bedroom #3: 9x12
- Kitchen: 11x17
- Living/Grt Rm: 12x27
- Laundry: 6x6
Accuracy of information for 536 N Jefferson St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.