L19 Island Lake Dr
Germantown, WI 53950
There are multiple, sand bottom lakes within Copper Point. Each of the homesites on these lakes has its own private sand beach. You can swim, sail, boat, kayak, canoe, windsurf, fish, snorkel and even scuba dive right from your own sand beach. Fish species include Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Bluegills, and Yellow Perch. Island Lake is approximately 35 acres and almost double in size to the other lakes at Copper Point.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: .47
- Lot Description: Adjacent to park/public land, Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: PUD, Single family
- MLS ID: 1758816
- Utilities Available: All underground, Cable, Electricity, Natural gas, Telephone
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.47
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Approved plat map, Can not be divided, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: New Lisbon
- Middle School: New Lisbon
- High School: New Lisbon
Accuracy of information for L19 Island Lake Dr, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Wisconsinlakefront.com, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.