4361 Gils Way
Cross Plains, WI 53528
Minutes from Middleton, this custom prairie ranch w- fully exposed lower level sits on a hilltop on an 8 acre wooded lot. You will enjoy the open floor plan and natural light from large windows, 2 family rooms w/fireplaces & many upgrades: hardwood floors, solid surface c-tops, granite island, central vac, radiant heat in the LL & 3 zone HVAC. 1st fl office & laundry, roughed 5th BR in LL. Decks, patios, screen porch, 3 car garage & fire pit. Outbuilding possible. Broker owned.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1757899
- Taxes: $11,113
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Exposed, Full, Partially finished, Walkout
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman, Ranch
- Fireplace: Family/Rec.room, Gas burning, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Central vac, Dryer, Humidifier, Some window coverings, Tile Floors, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Screened porch
- Elementary School: Park
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x15
- Bedroom #2: 13x15
- Bedroom #3: 13x17
- Bedroom #4: 13x17
- Family Room: 20x36
- Kitchen: 12x16
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x21
- Dining Room: 13x14
- Office: 13x15
- Dinette: 10x11
- Laundry: 11x12
Accuracy of information for 4361 Gils Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Altus Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.