244 S Rosa St
Richland Center, WI 53581
Rosa Street Pristine: Nothing to do here but move in. Vintage Cape Cod in excellent condition. 1350 sq ft living space promotes 4 bdrms ( 2 up, 2 down), handicap accessible main bath, spacious liv rm and eat-in kitchen w/walk-in pantry. Lower level offers lg all-purpose rm/storage, laundry/ full bath, and utility/storage. Exterior has great curb appeal offering mature landscaped yard, deck/screened-in porch, single car garage, steel siding, replaced windows and roof. Appliances included.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1756882
- Taxes: $1,681
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
- Style: Cape Cod
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Some window coverings, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water purifier, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Deck, Screened porch
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Richland
- High School: Richland Center
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x10
- Bedroom #2: 11x10
- Bedroom #3: 14x11
- Bedroom #4: 14x11
- Kitchen: 15x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x14
- Laundry: 13x11
Accuracy of information for 244 S Rosa St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Hansen Realty Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.