4641 Ames St
Madison, WI 53711
Midvale Heights! This charming ranch sits on a gorgeous oversized corner lot in a fabulous locale! Adorable exterior w/bungalow charm, inviting interior w/oak hardwood floors, LR w/expansive windows, formal dining & a quaint kitchen w/original features! LL offers additional potential w/great rm or hobbyist area a little expense to create! Solid home w/good bones at an affordable price point! Great locale near Sequoia Library, Hilldale, Restuarants, Hospitals, UW, busline & bike path. Hurry!!!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1756699
- Taxes: $3,837
- Basement: Full
- Garage: 1 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Fenced Yard, Storage building
- Elementary School: Midvale/Lincoln
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 11x11
- Bedroom #2: 11x8
- Kitchen: 10x9
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x15
- Dining Room: 14x10
Accuracy of information for 4641 Ames St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.