636 W Hudson St
Mazomanie, WI 53560
Big kitchen w/maple cabinets, open to dining & living room, high quality appliances, first floor laundry room. Living room has vaulted ceiling. Master bedroom suite w/walk-in closet & bath w/double sink. Big 15x15 screen porch. Oversized insulated & heated 3 1/2 car garage Steps to the LL from garage lead to large office for work at home. Walk to soccer, baseball, basketball, swimming pool & parks right in your back yard. Never spend time driving the kids to practice again!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1756635
- Taxes: $5,527
- Basement: Exposed, Full
- Garage: 3 car, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Heated, Opener inc.
- Style: Ranch
- Fireplace: None
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc
- Exterior Features: Screened porch
- Elementary School: BlackMazo
- Middle School: Wisconsin Heights
- High School: Wisconsin Heights
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 10x17
- Bedroom #2: 11x11
- Bedroom #3: 11x11
- Bedroom #4: 16x15
- Family Room: 22x19
- Kitchen: 10x15
- Living/Grt Rm: 16x17
- Dining Room: 12x12
- Office: 14x12
- Screen Por: 15x15
Accuracy of information for 636 W Hudson St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.