S3259 Buckhorn Rd
Delton, WI 53959
A Slice of Paradise sitting on 1.77 acres of woods in the always desirable Lake Buckhorn Subdivision! This 3 bdrm/3 ba home offers spaces for everyone. Main level master w/jetted tub, shower, & walk in closet, forma; dining room (could be a 4th bdrm), amazing living room loaded w/natural light, cathedral ceiling, & fireplace. Upper level has a loft, 2 bdrms, & full bath. The lower level offers lots of daylight in the family room, full bath, and tons of storage. Access to your own private lake too!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1755769
- Taxes: $3,663
- Basement: Exposed, Full, Partially finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Transitional
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Great room, Jetted bathtub, Loft, Skylight(s), Some window coverings, Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch, Deck, Electronic Pet Containment System, Patio, Storage building
- Elementary School: North Freedom
- Middle School: Jack Young
- High School: Baraboo
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 13x11
- Bedroom #2: 12x11
- Bedroom #3: 13x12
- Family Room: 18x15
- Kitchen: 19x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x17
- Dining Room: 13x10
- 3 season: 11x10
- Loft: 13x10
Accuracy of information for S3259 Buckhorn Rd, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Bunbury & Assoc, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.