3505 Strawberry Loop
Middleton, WI 53562
Welcome home to the heart of Middleton Hills. Built by a true craftsman, this home features gleaming wood floors on main level. The entire upper level is the master suite, making it a great get-away. A woodburning fireplace is the focal point of the living room and adjacent dining room. The lower level features the second bedroom and family room. You will enjoy the wonderful three-season room from spring into fall. Adjacent to greenspace, and steps from restaurants, shops and grocery. Attached 2-car garage.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1755122
- Taxes: $7,435
- Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Total finished
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch, Patio
- Elementary School: Northside
- Middle School: Kromrey
- High School: Middleton
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 19x9
- Bedroom #2: 13x10
- Family Room: 15x11
- Kitchen: 8x24
- Living/Grt Rm: 15x10
- Dining Room: 13x9
- Encl Porch: 14x14
- Foyer: 8x19
- Laundry: 7x10
Accuracy of information for 3505 Strawberry Loop, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: First Weber Inc
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.