2314 Monroe St
Madison, WI 53711
Craftsman bungalow with open interior living spaces. Oak trim and floors, leaded glass book cases in living room, fireplace. Large lower level with high ceilings offers value added potential space to finish. First floor office, sunroom, patio and rare in this neighborhood, a two car garage. Between Trader Joe's, Brasserie V, shops, restaurants and Vilas Park to the NE and Colectivo, Jacs, Freiburg Gastropub, shops, restaurants, Lake Wingra & Arboretum to SW. Across from Monroe St Sunday Farmer's Market.
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1751549
- Taxes: $7,105
- Basement: Full
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Bungalow, Prairie/Craftsman
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: At Least 1 tub, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Elementary School: Franklin/Randall
- Middle School: Hamilton
- High School: West
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x14
- Bedroom #2: 11x11
- Bedroom #3: 12x11
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Living/Grt Rm: 20x13
- Dining Room: 14x12
- Sunroom: 15x8
- Office: 9x7
Accuracy of information for 2314 Monroe St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Restaino & Associates
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.