420 S Monroe St
Monticello, WI 53570
Welcome home to small town charm & affordability! Close to schools and park with lake, this well-maintained 3 BR Victorian home has lots to offer. Enjoy the lovely front porch, foyer w/open staircase & beautiful woodwork. A generous-sized family/living room and formal dining area make for easy living and an extra-large 30x30 garage/shop will accommodate all your storage/hobby needs! Recently refinished hardwood floors and newer roof, siding and windows make this a move-in ready home!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1749967
- Taxes: $2,334
- Basement: Full, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Garage: 3 car, Carport, Detached, Opener inc.
- Style: Victorian
- Fireplace: Living room, Wood burning
- Kitchen Features: Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Interior Features: All window coverings, At Least 1 tub, Dryer, Walk-in closet(s), Washer, Water softener RENTED, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: Front porch
- Elementary School: Monticello
- Middle School: Monticello
- High School: Monticello
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 14x13
- Bedroom #2: 14x10
- Bedroom #3: 10x8
- Kitchen: 13x11
- Living/Grt Rm: 27x13
- Dining Room: 13x11
Accuracy of information for 420 S Monroe St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.