319 W Franklin St
Portage, WI 53901
Beautiful Italianate/Colonial Revival Brick home boasting of massive pillars in the heart of the Historic District. Original Birdseye Maple hardwood floors, newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Larges utility room, maids quarter , 3 season sun room. China closet in D.R., 2 car attached garage. This home has been well maintained inside and out. Surprisingly easy to heat and cool w/2 furnaces - 2 central air units to keep costs down. If you love old homes in great shape, this is the one for you!!
- Property Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1721012
- Taxes: $3,139
- Basement: Partial, Sump Pump, Unfinished, Walkout
- Garage: 2 car, Attached, Opener inc.
- Style: Other
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Electric, Living room
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Solid surface countertops, Two kitchens
- Interior Features: 9 ft. + Ceiling, All window coverings, Cable available, Dryer, High Speed Internet, Painted wood trim, Tile Floors, Washer, Water softener inc, Wood or sim. wood floor
- Exterior Features: 3-season porch, Deck, Fenced Yard, Front porch
- Elementary School: Call School District
- Middle School: Portage
- High School: Portage
Room Types & Sizes
- Master Bedroom: 12x19
- Bedroom #2: 13x10
- Laundry: 18x09
- Bedroom #3: 13x14
- Bedroom #4: 10x10
- Family Room: 16x14
- Kitchen: 16x13
- Living/Grt Rm: 17x17
- Dining Room: 12x22
- Maid Qtr: 12x08
- sun Rm: 19x09
Accuracy of information for 319 W Franklin St, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Stark Company, Realtors
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.