Lot 33 Lund Ln
Seneca, WI 54654
GREAT LOCATION TO BUILD THE HOME YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! LOT HAS THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF WOODS AND FLAT, OPEN LAND TO BUILD ON. APPROXIMATELY 6 ACRES OF WOODS FOR HUNTING OR HIKING TRAILS...WHICHEVER YOU CHOOSE! OVERLOOKS THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER! THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! COME AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PARCEL TODAY. ELECTRICITY AND TELEPHONE ARE TO THE LOT LINE.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 7.3
- Lot Description: Rural - in subdivision
- Present Zoning: Agricultural, Single family
- MLS ID: 1712822
- Utilities Available: Electricity, Telephone
- Topography: Level, Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 1.3
- Wooded Acreage: 6.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Certified survey, Easements, Restrictions/covenants
- Elementary School: Seneca
- Middle School: Seneca
- High School: Seneca
Accuracy of information for Lot 33 Lund Ln, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Re/Max Ridge-N-River
Copyright 2015, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.