0 Hwy 18
Patch Grove, WI 53821
Beautiful Southwest Wisconsin is offering a 350+/- acre tract of land in Grant county. 70+/- acres income producing tillable and 50+/- acres pasture, the remaining 230+/- acres are mostly wooded. 2 miles to the Wisconsin river and a 15+/- minute drive to the Mighty Mississippi River.Class 2 trout creek flows through property.Good roads and trails though out. Mature whitetails and turkey roam these acres to make it a sportsman's paradise. 2 nice pole sheds with electric for storage and/or cattle.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size:
- Lot Description: Rural - not in subdivisn
- Present Zoning: Agricultural
- MLS ID: 1706096
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Topography: Level, Rolling, Variety
- Pasture Acreage: 50.0
- Tillable Acreage: 70.0
- Wooded Acreage: 230.0
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Aerial photos, Easements, Fences Allowed, Storage Building Allowed
- Elementary School: River Ridge
- Middle School: River Ridge
- High School: River Ridge
Accuracy of information for 0 Hwy 18, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Mossy Oak Properties Of Wi, Llc
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.