1273 Gils Way
Cross Plains, WI 53528
Almost an acre located in the Village of Cross Plains. Wooded site, municipal water & sewer. Ninety nine feet of street frontage allows for a ranch home with a 3 car garage. Gils Way is a public street with a circular turn around. Limited neighborhood traffic only. Wooded rear yard. Bring your own builder! Deed restricted & Home Owners Assoc. Fees are $40.00 per year.
- Property Type: Lots/Acreage
- Lot Size: 99.30/137 x 457/331
- Lot Description:
- Present Zoning: Single family
- MLS ID: 1685065
- Utilities Available: All underground, Cable, Electricity, Natural gas, Telephone
- Topography: Sloping
- Pasture Acreage: 0.0
- Tillable Acreage: 0.0
- Wooded Acreage: 0.5
- Wetland Acreage: 0.0
- Available Info: Approved plat map
- Elementary School: Park
- Middle School: Glacier Creek
- High School: Middleton
Accuracy of information for 1273 Gils Way, provided by seller, listing broker, and other third parties, is not guaranteed and should be verified by buyer if material.
Listing provided courtesy: Century 21 Affiliated Roessler
Copyright 2017, South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.